Welcome to our 21 DAY DANCE and TONE challenge!!! For the next 21 days we’re ALL dancing, toning and nourishing our way to a healthier lifestyle.
Dance Workouts And MoreI love dancing! When I dance I feel sexy and happy. Dancing is a good workout that’s fun, good for your heart and helps with balance and coordination. BUT, in terms of fighting off fat, it’s important to find balance with both dance & strength workouts. When you gain muscle, it raises your metabolic rate, which helps you burn fat faster. This challenge is all about incorporating strength training with your dance workouts. You’re going to increase your resistance at the 3 weeks progress! PLUS, we’ve got some really good, clean eating recipes from featured Hip Shakers!
- Dance your heart out w/ 21 days of daily dance workouts
- Build muscle through resistance training
- Learn NEW low carb recipes from other #hipshaker tribe members
- Develop a daily gratitude practice
- Get accountability and support from other hipshaker tribe members
- The most important reasons is… because YOU choose to be your BEST self! This is your journey and we’re grateful to be a part of it.
1. When does the challenge start?
Challenge starts Monday, April 16. We’re all dancing, toning and nourishing our body together. It’s never too late to join in either!
2. Do I need to be a member to join?
YES! You can get some of the workouts for free on our YouTube but most of the workouts you need dance studio access to get it.
3. Do I need equipment?You will need these:
- 3 sets of hand weights
- 3 booty bands
- yoga mat
4. What if I can’t do the workouts or follow the meal plan?
Challenges are a great way to add structure to your workouts and meal planning and give you ideas. The important thing is working on YOUR progress. Do 2 workouts or 7, learn 1 recipe or 2! Make this your own, do what challenges you babe!
5. Will there be a prize?
ALWAYS! We’re tracking your workouts on the studio and the member with the MOST workouts in the next 21 days will win. We’re keeping the prize a secret for now. ??
I’m so excited to do another challenge with my dance tribe! Let’s get toned and healthy together babes!