Spring Dance Intensive
We’re about to start a really exciting adventure together babe! Before we started, your instructors (Ashley, Nicole, Diane and Erica) and I want you to know that you are supported and surrounded by a tribe of women that are here to lift you up!
This challenge is about learning to put focus on things you want to achieve and letting of things that no longer serve you. Every week, we’re focusing on 1 dance type and 1 muscle group. We also have 16 healthy recipes that were inspired by Italian cuisine! YUM. Plus, we’ve got ideas for you to spring clean your home, mind and heart. You ready for some spring cleaning action babe?
- Learn steps and techniques for 4 different dance types
- Build muscle through resistance training
- Learn 16 easy and healthy recipes to incorporate in your own life
- Cleanse your home, mind and heart to let go of what no longer serves you
- Get accountability and support from other tribe members
- The most important reason is because you chose to FOCUS on living your best life! You have decided to make your health a priority.
1. When does the challenge start?
We’re starting on Monday April 22, 2019! This is a 4 week challenge babe and we’re all in it together. ??♀️??♀️??♀️
2. Do I need to be a member to join?
YES! You can get some of the workouts for free on our YouTube page but most of the workouts you need dance studio access to get it.
3. Do I need equipment?You will need these for strength training:
- 2 sets of hand weights
- 2 levels of fitness bands
- yoga mat
- chair with a backrest
- pilates ball
- leg warmers (optional for Burlesque Burn)
4. What if I can’t do the workouts or follow the meal plan?
The 28 Day Spring Dance Intensive Challenge is all about you and listening to your body is a big part of that. So I encourage you to do what’s best for YOU. Work on your own progress babe. You might do 2 dance workouts or ALL 6 every week, maybe learn 4 recipe or cook ALL! You do you, boo.
5. Will there be a prize?
Always! We’re tracking all your workouts for you and after 28 days, the member with the most dance workouts will win:
- Hourglass extreme lash mascara in ultra black
- LOC liquid shimmer shadow in moonlight
- Bella hydra water gel moisturizer
- Papa and Barkley releaf balm
- 3 months HSF dance studio subscription
Dance Workouts For Your Spring FlingWe’ve got dance workouts from the best fitness instructors in Los Angeles! Ashley Chatman, Nicole Steen, Diane Numark and Erica Hawkins will work on your total body for the 28 days of this challenge. Week one will focus on your booty with the ? queen and Tone N Twerk classes. The second week will focus on arms with Blissful Barre, I know I need to improve those babies. In week 3, get that core strength power up with Bollywood Abs. Last, but not least, work on your chest and sexiness with Burlesque Burn for week 4.
Spring CleaningWe spend so much of our lives forming attachments to things, thoughts and emotions that we can become overburdened. We’re going to help you let go and give you the space and freedom to unlock your true potential!
StrengthWe’ll be doing 4 different strength workouts per week led by your instructors. We’ll learn how to do squats, tricep dips, planks and push ups!
28 Day Spring Dance Intensive Challenge MenuOf course, we can’t forget the super yummy and healthy menu that’s part of our challenge. One of my fave go-to dishes, Arugula Meatball makes an appearance. Get the full recipe HERE.
Take a peek at the full menu
Join Our Virtual Dance Studio And Start The ChallengeWe’re your go-to on-demand dance workout studio. Our classes are always available 24/7, 365 days! Get hundreds of dance workouts, meal plans and more!
Subscribe today and immediately get access to:
✔️ ALL our Dance Workouts & Choreography (200+)
✔️ Weekly Workout Schedule
✔️ Goal Specific Workout Programs
✔️ Keto Recipes
and more… for only $18 a month.
Use the code springtime45 for a special 45 days free trial. This code expires on 4/22/19 11:59pm PST.