Hip Hop RebootHey Babe!! I’m so excited for our new challenge and a new year!!! I think starting a new year is so great because you get to start fresh and reboot your life for the better. When you reboot, you get a clean sheet of paper where you can draw up your goals, dreams and aspirations for the new year. It’s a great time to reflect on what happened the year before and what we want to change for the better. That’s exactly what we’ll do in this new challenge. It might only be 6 days, but babe, we’ll make you think, sweat and eat delish low carb foods that you’ll want to make again and again. Why hip hop? I mean, who doesn’t like dancing to hip hop? It takes me back to my high school days. I love that hip hop is easy to learn, fun and sexy all at the same time. Each day we’re giving you a workout that incorporates hip hop dancing and strength. Come join me and your instructors Ashley, Diane and Nicole for a hip hop dance party you won’t want to miss. I’m so excited to see what the first week of 2019. Let us know that you’re in by using #hsfreboot on instagram so we can give you some love.
- Get your cardio on with different hip hop dance workouts
- Build muscle through resistance training
- Access 4 premium workouts from our dance studio
- Write down your mind, body and heart goals for 2019
- Learn 9 easy and healthy recipes to incorporate in your own life
- Get FIT with your best girl friends
- PLUS, it’s only 6 days, you can do anything for 6 days babe!
- The most important reasons is… because 2019 is YOUR year and YOU deserve to be your best self
1. When does the challenge start?
We’re starting on January 1, 2019! This is a 6 day challenge babe. Short & sweet for the new year. ??♀️??♀️??♀️
2. Do I need to be a member to join?
NO! This is the best part. We’re giving everyone access to ALL the workouts for FREE. This includes 4 premium workouts from our studio. So go ahead invite your best girls HERE.
3. Do I need equipment?You will need these for strength training:
- hand weights
- booty bands
- yoga mat
- chair with a backrest
- knee pads (optional for Tone N Twerk)
- 1 playground ball (optional for Blissful Barre)
4. What if I can’t do the workouts or follow the meal plan?
This challenge is all about you and listening to your body is a big part of that. So I encourage you to do what’s best for YOU. We’re all different and that’s totally ok babe. You might do 2 dance workouts or ALL of them for 6 days, maybe learn 3 recipe or cook ALL! You do you, bae.
Let’s reboot in 2019 and start strong. I can’t wait to get this dance party started.
Planks ChallengeThe strengthening part of our Grateful Dancer comes from our planks challenge. Yes babe, you heard that right… PLANKS. I have a love/hate relationship with planks but we made it fun and created dance-inspired planks to make them less boring. Every week we’re bumping up our plank time and changing plank styles. This is important for strengthening your core and we’ve got a handy strength and plank log so you can keep track of your progress. Check out our dance inspired planks HERE to get started.
RebootWe’ve got exciting exercises that I’ve personally used to improve my gratitude practice. I’m excited to share them and do them with you. All around happiness starts with thinking about what you’re grateful for. However small it can be, it makes a big difference in how you go about your day.
6 Day Hip Hop Reboot MenuPlus, we’ve got 9 easy and nourishing recipes just for you!
- Bacon Guac Sliders
- Arugula Meatballs
- Arroz Cauli
Download Our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot And Get Started On Your Dance Journey TodayFor our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot, you get to try 4 premium dance workouts from our studio FREE! The complete challenge includes:
- 6 days of hip hop cardio dance workouts
- build muscle through resistance training
- 9 healthy recipes that help give your metabolism a boost
- Meal-by-meal plan
- A supportive community of women and more…