Avocado LoveGrowing up in the Philippines, my mom would make Avocado shakes. When we moved to the US, I noticed that there isn’t a lot of avocado dessert options available. It’s like they only use avocado for savory dishes. Now that avocado is such a trendy superfood, I wanted to make sure I created a recipe that was easy and of course, sweet. This recipe only has 4 ingredients and you don’t need an ice cream maker either, isn’t that wonderful?
Paleo FriendlyI am fighting PCOS with dance workouts and a paleo diet. It was definitely hard to cut carbs when I started paleo, but I’ve embraced it and now I look forward to creating paleo friendly versions of my fave foods. I hope you try my avocado coconut ice cream recipe. It’s super refreshing, different and delicious. Share photos of your Avocado Coconut Ice Cream on social media and use #hipshaker so I can give you a virtual high five, babe!
Avocado Coconut Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cups regular coconut milk
- 1 cup swerve (my fave sugar substitute – buy HERE)
- 3 large ripe Hass avocados halved, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- crushed pistachios
- Combine the coconut milk and Swerve in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until Swerve dissolves.
- Turn off heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- Pour mixture into a blender or food processor. Add diced avocados and lime juice. Puree until smooth.
- Transfer smooth mixture to a mason jar and secure tightly with lid.
- Shake mason jar (buy HERE) until mixture thickens and doubles in size.
- Freeze in a plastic container for 3 hours or until mixture hardens.
- Top with pistachios before serving
Dance Workouts Anytime, AnywhereWe’re your go-to on-demand dance classes. Our dance workouts are always available 24/7, 365 days! PLUS workout programs you’ll love so stay fit on your own schedule with us.
Subscribe today and immediately get access to:
✔️ ALL our Dance Workouts & Choreography (200+)
✔️ Weekly Workout Schedule
✔️ Goal Specific Workout Programs
✔️ Paleo Recipes
✔️ Exclusive Member Challenges
and more… for only $18 a month.