Arm Workouts & WeightsWeights, of course, are your arms best friend! Weights go hand in hand with arm toning workouts because it increases resistance and helps build your gorgeous muscles. But what if you don’t have weights? Can you do these workouts? Absolutely! You can definitely do these arm toning moves without weights OR you can use these household items as alternatives:
1 pound weight alternatives:
- Cans of soup or beans
- Utensils — about 10 and wrap with rubberband
- 16 oz water bottles
2 pound weight alternatives:
- Bag of oranges
- 32 oz chicken broth or soy milk (before you refrigerate)
5 pound weight alternatives:
- Standard bag of flour
- Large bag of rice
- Laundry detergent bottles
Arm Workouts For WomenI have a hard time working out my arms and usually I don’t know where to start. I’m so excited that we have an arm toning workout from Ashley that’s part of her Strong and Sexy workouts. These moves will make your arms burn, girl! 🔥🔥The day after I did this workout, I was SORE, but my arms felt like they were getting stronger and I could feel the muscles forming 🙌🏼 Get ready to curl those arms and show em off!Show off your household hand weights on Instagram with #hipshaker so we can give you a virtual high five, babe!
2. Side CurlsOh side curls, I have a love/hate relationship with you. They seem so easy on paper, but again you have to keep those arms up and elbows tight. Let’s get that Wonder Woman arms today, shall we?
3. Bicep PulsesThe more pulses you do, the stronger you get! Do this in front and on the side because this will strengthen all your arm muscles. You feel it on top of your arms and by your wrists. It’s pretty simple and awesome.
4. Tricep ExtensionsThis might be my fave arm toning move that we do in this workout. It burns, A LOT, but it gives my arms the most satisfaction! Keep your arms at a 90 degree angle to really work it.
5. Double Tricep ExtensionsArm flab be GONE! Tricep extensions will get rid of those pesky arm flabs we all have. Keep those elbows forward and extend your arms and feel that flab disappear 😉
5 Minute Arm Workout For WomenIt only takes 5 minutes to start strengthening your arms. Ashley will guide you through this effective arm workout for women that’s the perfect addition to your cardio workout.
Arm Toning & Dance Workouts Anytime, Anywhere!We’re your go-to on-demand dance workout studio. Our classes are always available 24/7, 365 days! Get more workouts like Strong and Sexy, meal plans and more!
Subscribe today and immediately get access to:
✔️ ALL our Dance Workouts & Choreography (200+)
✔️ Weekly Workout Schedule
✔️ Goal Specific Workout Programs
✔️ Paleo Recipes
✔️ Exclusive Member Challenges
and more… for only $18 a month.