Keto CookiesMy cookie consumption has definitely slowed down since finding out about my PCOS. I’ve had to especially limit my sweets. I’ve been pretty good on staying keto, 80% of the time. Chocolate Chip cookies are one of my fave indulgences. I remember growing up dipping chocolate chip cookies in milk or adding ice cream on top!
There are 2 ingredients here that I love using in a lot of my dessert recipes. The first one is Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Chips is hands down the best sugar free chocolate chip available. It’s made with stevia which is extracted from a sweet tasting plant from Brazil or Paraguay. Stevia is considered “no-calorie,” it contains less than 4 grams of carbohydrates for every 1 tsp. The second one is Sports Research Collagen Peptides. I just love adding this to any dessert and drink I make. Taking extra collagen can help improve skin, relieve joint pain and some say, make your hair shinier! So what are you waiting for, let’s get this cookie party started!
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie RecipeMakes 8 cookies
- Keto Cookie Macros:
- Calories 262g
- Carbs 10g
- Protein 5g
- Fat 22g
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Swerve granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3c coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp collagen peptides
- 1/2 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs and swerve then add in coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add in almond flour, baking soda, salt and collagen peptides. Mix until blended. Incorporate chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop dough evenly on cookie sheet. This recipe made 8 cookies. Press each one down to flatten.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until you see the cookies start to brown at the edges. Cookies will be soft so let it cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Download Our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot And Get More Keto RecipesFor our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot, you get to try 4 premium dance workouts from our studio FREE! The complete challenge includes:
- 6 days of hip hop cardio dance workouts
- build muscle through resistance training
- 9 healthy recipes that help give your metabolism a boost
- Meal-by-meal plan
- A supportive community of women and more…