Staying positive is key to a healthy life. And I’m so thankful that I have Diane to help me think positively everyday. And now you can take home her words of affirmations too!
Daily Words Of AffirmationI have been writing in my gratitude journal on the daily and I’ve realized that it has helped my mood change for the better. And now I’ve used Diane’s blissful affirmations to help me get through rough patches and her workouts. It’s crazy how much words can help you achieve anything, it’s so powerful and we sometimes take it for granted. Sometimes we don’t think about what we say to other people or even ourselves and that really stays in a person’s head. This is where positive affirmations come in! 🙌🏼Positive affirmations are simple statements that consume your brain with positivity. You inhale a positive thought and then you exhale a negative thought. It can be as simple as visualizing a sunset that you saw and made you feel calm and wonderful or a simple phrase that your mom said a long time ago that stuck with you and always cheers you up. Babe, embrace the beauty of life because it is truly wonderful. Fight negativity with positivity and watch your mindset switch into positive gears.Do you have a favorite positive affirmation? Share it with me in the comments or on Instagram with #hsfgrateful wo we can give you some love.
12 Positive AffirmationsNeed some extra self-TLC today? Scroll through some of Diane’s greatest affirmation hits. Click on the photo to save it for later 😉
1. I am grateful for this life that I am living.We all need a little reminder that this life is super wonderful. Keep this affirmation in mind and let the universe do the work.
2. I am capable.You are capable of ANYTHING babe. This is a great affirmation when you’re stuck in life and need a little nudge.
3. I know who I am and I am enough.You are enough and everything you have right now is enough. Be confident in yourself, always.
4. I choose to be present in all that I do.Being present is so important, especially now that we have social media in our lives. Stay present and be mindful.
5. I choose to think thoughts that serve me well.Positive thinking leads to a happy life and happier way of living. Stay positive and spread kindness everywhere you go.
6. My body is a vehicle in life and I choose to fill it with goodness.Fill your body with goodness, either through food, workouts, clothes and anything else you can think of. It’ll make you feel good.
7. I am proud of where I am in life.Be proud of yourself and everything that you’ve accomplished babe.
8. Today I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.When you’re filled with good vibes and energy, you will pass it on to everyone else along the way.
9. Today my body is healthy, my mind is brilliant, my soul is tranquil.Feeling a little overwhelmed? Let your body, mind and soul take over babe.
10. I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.You are all positive, in a good vibes only type of mood and no one can stop that.
11. I have been given endless talents which I begin to utilize today.You are full of talents, goddess! Show it off to the world and bless em with your gifts.
12. I forgive those who have harmed me in the past and peacefully detach from them.This is very important. Stay high and detach from negativity. You deserve it.
Talking Dance & Positive Affirmations With DianeCheckout the Q and A with Diane where all of these affirmations came from. Get more positive exercises and get to know Diane today.
Download Our 7 Day Kickstart Challenge To Get Started On Your Dance Journey NOWFor our 7 Day Kickstart Challenge, you get to try dance workouts from our studio FREE for 7 days! The complete challenge includes:
- 7 Days of Dance & Toning Workouts from our studio
- Recipes that help give your metabolism a boost
- Meal-by-meal guide
- A supportive community of women and more…