Keto & Paleo Friendly Cauliflower SoupSoup is a very comforting food. We eat it when we’re sick, when we’re cold or with our favorite sandwich. And since I’ve been following a keto diet (because of my PCOS), I wanted to make a soup that I can call my comfort soup. This is now my go-to when I want soup and it’s so easy to make. It’s so yummy that you won’t believe it’s dairy-free, paleo friendly and keto friendly. Plus, I really love bacon so I decided to add it to my favorite soup and create a sort of best of both world scenario! I hope your Creamy Cauliflower Soup turn out as delicious as mine did. Add a little extra bacon for me and let me know what you think on the comments below.
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup Ingredients
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 white onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 c broth
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 bag about 16 oz cauliflower rice (fresh or frozen) Fresh cauliflower can be put in a food processor to create cauliflower rice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook bacon, leave fat on pan and set aside.
- Saute garlic and onion in bacon fat for a few min.
- Add broth, coconut milk and cauliflower.
- Let it simmer for 10 min until tender. Add salt & pepper.
- Puree with blender.
- Serve with chopped bacon bits and parsley.
Dance Workouts Anytime, AnywhereWe’re your go-to on-demand dance classes. Our dance workouts are always available 24/7, 365 days! PLUS workout programs you’ll love so stay fit on your own schedule with us.
Subscribe today and immediately get access to:
✔️ ALL our Dance Workouts & Choreography (100+)
✔️ Weekly Workout Schedule
✔️ NEW Workouts Weekly
✔️ Goal Specific Workout Programs
✔️ Low Carb Recipes