Matcha MuffinsWhen I need a little caffeine kick, I turn to these green delights and it always perks me right up. I usually make them on Sundays so I can much on them all week long. Not only are these matcha muffins low carb, they’re also full of protein thanks to Four Sigmatics Sweet Vanilla Protein. Babe, this is seriously the best plant based protein powder I’ve tried and trust me, I’ve tried a lot. It’s not chalky and it’s perfect to add to your fave drinks or in this case, baked goods. I also topped this muffin with some shredded coconut and confectioners Swerve, but you can get creative and add your personal fave toppings too.
Want more delish and easy recipes? Check out all our low carb recipes and show off your version on the ‘gram. Follow us on instagram and use #hsfteam for your food posts so we can give you some love too.
Macros: makes 12 muffins (no toppings)
- Calories 158.8 kcal
- Carbs 6g
- Protein 9.6g
- Fat 10.2g
- 1 c almond flour
- 3 scoops Four Sigmatic Sweet Vanilla Protein
- 4 tsp matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 c almond coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp date syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c plain greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all your dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add in all wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Grease 12 pc muffin pan with coconut oil and spoon in equal amounts of batter.
- Bake for 20 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.
Download Our 7 Day Dance And Detox And Get More Low Carb RecipesFor our 7 Day Dance And Detox Challenge, you get to try 4 premium dance workouts from our studio FREE! The complete challenge includes:
- 7 days of dance workouts
- build muscle through resistance training
- 11 low carb recipes that help give your metabolism a boost
- Meal-by-meal plan
- A supportive community of women and more…