My Go To Healthy Meatball RecipeI cannot tell you how many times a month I make this healthy meatball recipe. It’s super easy and super yummy and it keeps me full for a long time because it has about 27g of protein per serving. I love pairing it with Miracle Noodles which has zero carbs and top it off with Rao’s Marinara (which has the lowest sugar content in the marinara market!).
Italian food is hard to mimic especially when you’re on that keto lifestyle. All we can do is try and I’m so glad I found a healthy recipe that’s a total keeper. You can have these meatballs for lunch, dinner or even a snack, I know I have. Plus, you get a quality serving of veggies with it!
I used a whole cup of arugula for this recipe. OK I know what you’re thinking – but arugula is so bitter??!!! Trust me, you won’t even know you’re eating arugula with these babies. I love cooking and it was an exciting to challenge myself in making a healthier meatball recipe. If you babes have any requests, give me a comment below!
Arugula MeatballsMakes 8 meatballs; 4 servings
- Calories 301.7g
- Carbs 5.7g
- Protein 27g
- Fat 18.6g
- 2 tsp EVOO
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2/3 c parsley, minced
- 1 c arugula
- 1/2 c almond flour
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 425F. In a oven friendly pan, warm the oil.
- Brown the garlic and onions on medium heat. Toss parsley and arugula in pan. Transfer the mixture in a large bowl.
- Add turkey, egg, almond flour, salt and pepper to mixture in large bowl. Dig with your hands and keep mixing until everything is blended.
- Roll the mixture into balls. Warm the pan back up and brown the meatballs. Turn the meatballs every 1 to 2 minutes.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve with marinara sauce and enjoy.
Download Our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot And Get More Healthy RecipesFor our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot, you get to try 4 premium dance workouts from our studio FREE! The complete challenge includes:
- 6 days of hip hop cardio dance workouts
- build muscle through resistance training
- 9 healthy recipes that help give your metabolism a boost
- Meal-by-meal plan
- A supportive community of women and more…