No Bake Low Carb Protein BallsI don’t know about you, but I have a hard time getting through the day without chocolate. Luckily, there are brands like Lily’s & Iconic that have chocolate products without the guilt!
This recipe is super easy and if you have a food processor, that baby does half the work! I’m a sucker for sweet and salty snacks and if it’s chocolatey… watch out! So why not make a snack that’s low carb and high in protein, but with the same flavors that I love? I love the consistency of these low carb protein balls because they’re tender and it doesn’t freeze too hard. Pop these balls in the fridge and they’ll be ready to go anytime!
Low Carb Chocolate Protein Balls
Macros: makes 10 servings
- Calories 131.4 kcal
- Carbs 4.1g
- Protein 5.2g
- Fat 10.4g
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 4 pitted dates
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 ½ Tbsp Iconic Protein powder chocolate truffle
- 3 Tbsp Lily’s dark chocolate chips
- Sea Salt
- Add almond butter, pitted dates, hemp seeds, chia seeds, and protein powder to a food processor and blend until well combined and a cookie dough-like texture forms.
- If too wet, add more dry ingredients and if it’s too dry add more almond butter.
- Scoop out rounded 1 Tbsp amounts and roll into balls.
- Melt Lily’s chocolate chips in microwave and top protein balls with melted chocolate and sea salt as desired.
- Chill for 15 minutes. Store these in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer up to 1 month for best texture.
Download Our 7 Day Dance And Detox And Get More Low Carb RecipesFor our 7 Day Dance And Detox Challenge, you get to try 4 premium dance workouts from our studio FREE! The complete challenge includes:
- 7 days of dance workouts
- build muscle through resistance training
- 11 low carb recipes that help give your metabolism a boost
- Meal-by-meal plan
- A supportive community of women and more…