Mantras To RealityIf you need a little push to accomplish your goals, dreams and aspirations try chanting a mantra everyday. You can use the same one per week or change it up daily depending on how you’re feeling. Have you ever read a quote or mantra that made you feel so motivated to achieve your goals? If you have, you’re lucky to have found a mantra that worked for you. If you have not, there’s still time to find YOUR mantra. Some mantras are short and sweet and some are a little bit longer, but both types can be quite powerful if it’s for the right person. How can you find your personal mantra? Depending on what you’re trying to achieve, speak out the mantras below and see if it makes you feel motivated or powerful. When you find your mantra, speak it out everyday and see how much positive change it will bring to your life. Do you have a favorite mantra? Share it on instagram and use #hipshaker. Tag us @hipshakefitness on your posts so we can give you some love?
1. Stop. Breathe. Rewind.If you get angry easily or get frustrated in the middle of a task that you got stuck in, this mantra might be for you. This is a great mantra when you feel your heartbeat is palpitating too fast or everything is starting to feel like a blur. Pause, take a deep breath through your nose for 5 seconds, hold it for 3 and exhale through your mouth for 8 seconds. Try this mantra out for size and see if it makes things look clearer.
2. Motivation VS HabitAre you a procrastinator? Don’t worry, you’re not alone babe. They say you only need to take that first step and then you’ll be on your way to your goal. So if you need a little extra nudge to start a project you’ve been putting off, try saying this mantra and see if motivation sets in and a new habit grows.
3. Do what only you can doPerfectionists? Overachievers? Welcome babes. Being a perfectionists has it’s ups, but it also has it’s downs like taking on too much work because in your eyes you’re the only one who can get the job done. You’ve got to let others help you out and delegate what you’re best at and do only that. Try saying this mantra in the mornings before work to remind yourself you’re only human and it’s okay to have limits.
4. You’re too smartSometimes we’re our biggest critic and sometimes we’re our own biggest doubter too. We think too far ahead and focus on the fear of failing before we even take a step towards our goal. If you’ve been wanting to take a leap, but have been too scared of what will happen, try saying this mantra to yourself and see if it boosts your confidence to take a step towards your big picture goal.
5. I am enoughThis is for all you babes out there with goals, aspirations and big big dreams. You are enough to reach all your goals. You’ve got all the will and the power to start achieving your dreams. Let’s say it together “I am enough”. When you say this mantra enough times, you’ll feel very empowered and you can achieve anything your heart desires.
More Mantras And Dance WorkoutsWe’ve got more positive affirmations for you on our dance studio. Plus, get more challenges, dance workouts, meal plans and more! We’re your go-to on-demand dance workout studio. Our classes are always available 24/7, 365 days!
Become a member of our dance studio today and immediately get access to:
✔️ ALL our Dance Workouts & Choreography (200+)
✔️ Weekly Workout Schedule
✔️ NEW Workout Videos Weekly
✔️ Goal Specific Workout Programs
✔️ Low Carb Recipes
and more… for only $18 a month.