Valentine’s Day DanceEvery February 14 – candy, flowers and gifts are exchanged between loved ones, all in the name of a Saint named Valentine. I for one have never been a big Valentine’s Day celebration kind of gal. I’m not really the type who enjoys going to an overcrowded and expensive restaurant for someone I love to show me that they love me. However, I am a big believer in expressing positive affirmations to loved ones and Valentine’s Day is the perfect day for that.
The best gifts I’ve given Todd that he has treasured are usually ones that I put some thought into. A few years back I gave him 12 letters to open, one for each day of the month. It was so sweet to see him read it and cherish it. I believe that you don’t always have to give a material gift for Valentine’s Day. One of the things I am planning to do this year is to learn a sexy dance choreography for Todd. There’s something so empowering about performing a sexy dance for your S.O. and since it’s for their eyes only, you can go as wild as your heart desires! If you’re single, learn a valentine’s day dance for yourself or with your babes because why not? Dancing is so much fun and will make you feel sexy whatever your relationship status is.
So…. where to start? Don’t worry girl, I gotchu. I’ve compiled some of our sexiest dance choreographies from Flirty Hip Hop, Burlesque Burn & Tone N Twerk. I love being able to learn these routines at home where I’m comfortable and I know I’ll be comfortable performing this to my love or with babes I love!!
6. Crazy In LoveI mean, you’ll definitely impress your bae when you learn this Flirty Hip Hop choreography. Nothing says love more than this 2003 classic from the power couple Beyoncé & Jay Z! There are lots of hip action to be had and of course, you’ll learn that fierce diva walk we know so well.
5. Beginner Burlesque ChoreographyNow let’s dim the lights, take it slow and take it to the floor. I suggest wearing booty shorts and leg warmers for this one babe. I like this routine because it’s easy to learn, works with any song and still so dang sexy! Don’t be afraid of your sexiness babe.
4. Bodak YellowI put this in for all my bad boss babes out there. This one’s for us. February is the month of love so let’s focus on loving ourselves too. This is one of my favorite Tone N Twerk choreography because the booty shaking is REAL. Nicole really got the essence of this song and showed it through her moves.
3. I Like ItI say I like it like that. That’s what your sweetie will be saying after they see your twerk moves, girl! We’ve got another Cardi B song that shows off your feminine wants, needs and desires. Own it and feel fempowered.
2. High HeelsOh queens, this song is just mmmmm. Get ready to crawl around on the floor and really get your feminine prowess on. Did you know that Jojo gave this choreo her stamp of approval? Check it out HERE. PS, this routine doesn’t require high heels.
1. MilkshakeOf course, we have to end this list with a CLASSIC. We all know Kelis & her milkshake, now show off your milkshake that can’t be bought! My favorite move from this routine is the hip circles. It makes me feel very sexy and very feminine.
Sexy Dance Workouts Anytime, AnywhereWant more sexy dance choreographies? We’re your go-to on-demand dance classes. We incorporate fierce cardio dance and toning in our dance studio. PLUS, our workouts are always available 24/7, 365 days! Stay fit on your own schedule with us and try our dance workouts today.
Download Our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot And Get Started On Your Dance Journey TodayFor our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot, you get to try 4 premium dance workouts from our studio FREE! The complete challenge includes:
- 6 days of sexy cardio dance workouts
- build muscle through resistance training
- 9 healthy recipes that help give your metabolism a boost
- Meal-by-meal plan
- A supportive community of women and more…