It’s that spooky time of year where ghosts and ghouls come out to dance and party with you babe! We’ve got the perfect combo of dance choreography and keto cocktail recipes that will make your halloween the best one yet.
Halloween LoveI loooove halloween. I love the dressing up and the dancing. The treat part of halloween I don’t love that much. I try to keep my glycemic levels low due to PCOS. Today I’m sharing my halloween costume, a fun halloween dance choreography that we did AND 2 halloween drink recipes! I’m in Palm Springs spending some quality time with my sister and attended a fun halloween party at Chill Bar in Palm Springs. My sister bought this $1 red cape from a thrift store and has been itching to wear it. I had wolf ears from our She Wolf dance choreography shoot! So here’s what I ended up wearing:
- my wolf ears (similar HERE)
- black workout bra
- grey see through tank from Hollow Rock
- black leggings
- my NEW fave black New Balance shoes, I never wear heels to a dance party.
- these fuzzy leg warmers (similar HERE)
She Wolf ChoreographyThis choreography is for my sexy spooky babes. This is the perfect halloween dance that’s away from the traditional songs like Monster Mash. Zen made it really fun and we got to wear some wolf ears while we danced. My favorite part of this choreography are the wolf paws. It reminds me of Thriller but sexy 😉This halloween choreography is dancehall inspired so you know the footwork won’t stop. Zen is like a dance machine and with moves like these, we’re not going to stop her.
Low Carb Halloween CocktailsWe’ve got low carb Halloween cocktails that will surely scare those calories away. These 2 drinks are the perfect pick me up during this fright fest. Plus, they’re super easy to make!
Stinkin’ Pink Eye Halloween DrinkThis is a little twist on the Mimosa. Perfect for halloween brunch or a late night party. It’s light, refreshing and oh so crisp, you’ll scare the ghosts away. With only 10.6 grams of carbs, it’ll surely be a hit!
- 1 part Grapefruit juice
- 2 parts Champagne
- Red icing
- Fill ⅓ champagne glass with grapefruit
- ⅔ champagne
- Cut the top off a strawberry
- Insert a cashew on top so it looks like an eye
- Rim the glass with red icing to make it look like blood
Dead Unicorn Blood Spooky DrinkThis drink is really cool because it’s super delicious and it has blackberries, my favorite! I had a little fun with this because we used dry ice to make a cool effect. You can make a punch bowl for your party or just for yourself. This drink only has 3.2 grams of carbs babe.
- 1 shot of vodka
- ½ T rosemary simple syrup (swerve + rosemary sprigs)
- 4-6 Rosemary sprigs
- ½ a lemon
- 4 blackberries
- dry ice (optional)
To make simple syrup
- Mix ½ c water and ½ c swerve in a saucepan in medium heat until it boils
- Once it boils, lower heat
- Add 4 sprigs of rosemary
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes
To make the drink
- Put 4 blackberries in a cocktail shaker and mash them up
- Add ice
- 1 shot vodka
- ½ lemon juice
- Shake and pour into a glass
- Add a small piece of dry ice (optional)
- Add a blackberry skewered into a rosemary on the rim
Download Our 7 Day Kickstart Challenge To Get Started On Your Dance Journey NOWFor our 7 Day Kickstart Challenge, you get to try dance workouts from our studio FREE for 7 days! The complete challenge includes:
- 7 Days of Dance & Toning Workouts from our studio
- Recipes that help give your metabolism a boost
- Meal-by-meal guide
- A supportive community of women and more…