Low Carb NoodlesI love finding low carb substitutes to my favorite everyday foods. It makes it easier to eat healthier and low carb when their are products like Shirataki Noodles and Zoodles easily available!
I love using Miracle Noodles for cold dishes or warm dishes like my low carb Fettuccine recipe. It’s such an easy substitute to make when you’re really craving for some carbs. It has the consistency of regular noodles which will fool your brain and satisfy your cravings. This dish is particularly special because I use Tahini nut butter from Trader Joe’s which I love. Add sesame oil, lemon, soy sauce and sriracha and you’ll have a really yummy sauce that you can use for other dishes too. You can top these noodles with chicken or beef or shrimp or even tofu for a vegetarian modification. Whatever toppings you choose, you can’t go wrong with this recipe!
Low Carb Sesame Noodles
Macros: serves 2 people
- Calories 443 kcal
- Carbs 10.2g
- Protein 24.1g
- Fat 31.8g
- 1 bag shirataki noodles (8oz)
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 T sesame oil
- Juice from half a lemon
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 green onion stalk sliced
- 1 cup shredded jicama
- ½ cup cucumber, no seeds & thinly sliced
- ½ bell pepper chopped
- 3 fresh mint leaves chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Sriracha to taste
- Roasted chicken pieces
- Drain noodles in strainer and let water run. They will be stinky at first.
- Let the noodles cook for 3 minutes in boiling water, strain it again and place in fridge to cool
- Mix tahini, sesame oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger, sriracha, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add noodles to the bowl and mix well. Then add mint and most of the green onions
- Toss in the vegetables before serving. Top with chicken and scallions.
Download Our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot And Get More Low Carb RecipesFor our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot, you get to try 4 premium dance workouts from our studio FREE! The complete challenge includes:
- 6 days of hip hop cardio dance workouts
- build muscle through resistance training
- 9 healthy recipes that help give your metabolism a boost
- Meal-by-meal plan
- A supportive community of women and more…