Nacho Mama’s Low Carb ChipsOne of my favorite snacks at parties are chips and guac. I seriously cannot stop eating it because it’s so crunchy, salty and so delicious. This is also one of the snacks I miss most in a keto lifestyle. Now the challenge is, can we make it low carb?
When I wanted to try to make a low carb chip, I thought it would be really hard. I’m so glad that it was easier than I thought. The tricky thing with creating these chips was the flavor. I didn’t want it to be too overpowering, but I also didn’t want it to be just another chip. So I combined garlic powder, sea salt, cumin and coriander for the perfect seasoning to these low carb chips. I think you’re really going to be surprised at how good these little chips are babe.
Low Carb Nacho Chips
Macros: serves 2-3 people
- Calories 171
- Carbs 6.2g
- Protein 7.2g
- Fat 14.1g
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- Preheat oven to 325F
- In medium bowl, mix the egg white a bit till you see some bubbles form
- Add all the dry ingredients together until everything sticks together and you can form a ball
- Roll out the dough between two pieces of parchment paper. The thinner, the crispier your chips will be. Remove the top layer of parchment and slide a baking sheet underneath. Cut the dough to chip shapes.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until golden brown. Remove baking sheet from the oven and let it cool. Serve with salsa or guac or desired dip.
Download Our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot And Get More Low Carb RecipesFor our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot, you get to try 4 premium dance workouts from our studio FREE! The complete challenge includes:
- 6 days of hip hop cardio dance workouts
- build muscle through resistance training
- 9 healthy recipes that help give your metabolism a boost
- Meal-by-meal plan
- A supportive community of women and more…