I’m so excited to partner up with Lakanto to make this low carb Blueberry Macadamia Muffin recipe. Lakanto uses Monkfruit in their product which is a healing herb that gets its sweetness from antioxidants. It’s sweetness without the guilt! Plus, get 15% off your order with code HIPSHAKE, excludes sale items.
Muffins are a good anytime snack. They’re super portable so you can easily take them to go and snack on them while walking. I made these low carb blueberry macadamia muffins because I wanted something easy to make, but that has sweetness and saltiness too. These muffins are really good with tea or a protein shake if you’re running out of time for a meal. They’re low carb so they won’t spike your blood sugar and you get all the benefits of eating blueberries too.
Low Carb Blueberry Macadamia Muffin
Macros: makes 12 servings
- Calories 188 kcal
- Carbs 5.9g
- Protein 4.8g
- Fat 16.3g
- 1 3/4 c almond flour
- 1/4 c tapioca flour
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c coconut milk
- 1/4 c coconut oil, melted
- 1 c almond butter
- 6 Tbsp Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, mix all wet ingredients (except almond butter). Add dry ingredients (except blueberries & nuts) and whisk together.
- Line muffin tin with paper baking cups and scoop muffin batter until muffin tin are 3/4 of the way full.
- Top the muffin batter with desired amount of blueberries and chopped macadamia nuts.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Download Our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot And Get More Low Carb RecipesFor our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot, you get to try 4 premium dance workouts from our studio FREE! The complete challenge includes:
- 6 days of hip hop cardio dance workouts
- build muscle through resistance training
- 9 healthy recipes that help give your metabolism a boost
- Meal-by-meal plan
- A supportive community of women and more…