I’m so excited to partner up with Lakanto to make this low carb Blueberry Macadamia Muffin recipe. Lakanto uses Monkfruit in their product which is a healing herb that gets its sweetness from antioxidants. It’s sweetness without the guilt! Plus, get 15% off your order with code HIPSHAKE, excludes sale items. Muffins are a good anytime snack. They’re super portable so you can easily take them to go and snack on them while walking. I made these low carb blueberry macadamia muffins because I wanted something easy to make, but that has sweetness and saltiness too. These muffins are really good with tea or a protein shake if you’re running out of time for a meal. They’re low carb so they won’t spike your blood sugar and you get all the benefits of eating blueberries too. Show off your low carb muffin game on the ‘gram. Follow us on instagram and use #hipshaker for your food posts so we can give you some love too.
Low Carb Blueberry Macadamia Muffin
Macros: makes 12 servings
- Calories 188 kcal
- Carbs 5.9g
- Protein 4.8g
- Fat 16.3g
- 1 3/4 c almond flour
- 1/4 c tapioca flour
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c coconut milk
- 1/4 c coconut oil, melted
- 1 c almond butter
- 6 Tbsp Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, mix all wet ingredients (except almond butter). Add dry ingredients (except blueberries & nuts) and whisk together.
- Line muffin tin with paper baking cups and scoop muffin batter until muffin tin are 3/4 of the way full.
- Top the muffin batter with desired amount of blueberries and chopped macadamia nuts.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Download Our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot And Get More Low Carb RecipesFor our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot, you get to try 4 premium dance workouts from our studio FREE! The complete challenge includes:
- 6 days of hip hop cardio dance workouts
- build muscle through resistance training
- 9 healthy recipes that help give your metabolism a boost
- Meal-by-meal plan
- A supportive community of women and more…