These low carb brownies will turn your frownies upside down. They only have 2g of carbs and they’re fudgy in the middle. The perf pick me up snack.
Easy Low Carb BrownieBrownies was one of the first things I’ve ever learned to bake. I think I was 10 years old when they had those instant brownie mixes that you pop in the oven. I like my brownies gooey and fudgy. It took a while to get this recipe right so I’m really excited to share this with you. You can have your brownies even on a low carb diet!This recipe is easy to make and really fun to eat! I love how fudgy it is in the middle and I like adding extra chocolate chips on top. This brownie will satisfy your sweet and savory cravings. The 4g of protein will make you feel full. I’m so grateful to find brands that make living healthier easy. If you’ve been following my recipes, you know that I use Lakanto sweeteners in a lot of them. Today, we’re adding a new brand that I’m obsessed with, Iconic Protein! My fave protein powder from them is the Chocolate Truffle flavor. It’s not chalky at all plus, I can add it to my almond coconut milk and get my chocolate milk fix. Now, it’s in my brownies too and I can’t get enough of it.Show off your low carb sweet tooth on the ‘gram. Follow us on instagram and use #hsfteam for your food posts so we can give you some love too.
Low Carb Salted Chocolate Truffle Brownie
Macros: makes 12 servings
- Calories 151.7 kcal
- Carbs 2.5g
- Protein 4.2g
- Fat 14.2g
- 2/3 c almond flour
- 1 scoop Iconic Protein powder chocolate truffle
- 1 1/3 c Lily’s dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 c coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla
- 2/3 c Lakanto monkfruit sweetener
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper & grease with coconut oil.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, place 1 c of Lily’s chocolate chips and coconut oil then microwave for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Add Lakanto to the chocolate mixture until combined. Add eggs and vanilla to mixture and stir until smooth.
- Fold in almond flour and Iconic Protein to the chocolate mix until combined.
- Pour batter into pan. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips and sea salt over top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Download Our 7 Day Dance And Detox And Get More Low Carb RecipesFor our 7 Day Dance And Detox Challenge, you get to try 4 premium dance workouts from our studio FREE! The complete challenge includes:
- 7 days of dance workouts
- build muscle through resistance training
- 11 low carb recipes that help give your metabolism a boost
- Meal-by-meal plan
- A supportive community of women and more…