I’m so excited because I have a special guest in my kitchen today, Christy Cunanan the founder of Cheeri Cheeri Ice Cream! We’ve got a Filipino inspired vegan ice cream recipe that you won’t want to miss.
Filipino Vegan Ice CreamPicture this, I was in Florida in the sweltering heat and someone hands me the most amazing Vegan Filipino Ice Cream I’ve ever had and now Cheeri Cheeri and I are doing a collab!One of the things that really stands out to me is that Cheeri Cheeri specializes in Vegan Filipino Ice Cream. For anyone who is unfamiliar with Filipino culture, Vegan and Filipino are 2 words that are rarely spoken in the same sentence. I’m so excited that Christy’s company strives to make their recipes as clean as possible without sacrificing taste and texture. This will definitely make an impact on the Filipino community.Follow Cheeri Cheeri on Instagram and Facebook for more delicious vegan ice cream recipes.Did you make the Mango & Mint Vegan Ice Cream recipe? Show it off on instagram and use #hipshaker so we can give you some love.
Mango & Mint Vegan Ice Cream
- Cal 113
- Protein .85g
- Carbs 24.7g
- Fat 4.1g
- 5 peeled & diced Atoulfo Mangoes
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 1 and 1/2 cup coconut cream (separate 1/4 cup for drizzle on top of finished purée mixture before freezing)
- 1 lime
- 15 mint leaves
- Puree the mangoes, coconut cream, lakanto maple syrup
- Rough chop mint leaves into 1/8 pieces and place in the puree mix
- Zest the entire lime and squeeze half of the lime into the puree
- Puree everything together until mint leaves are small specks
- Pour into a container suitable to freeze and drizzle the remaining coconut cream on top to create a white design.
- Freeze for 5 hours, scoop to enjoy!
Download Our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot And Get More Recipes Like TheseFor our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot, you get to try 4 premium dance workouts from our studio FREE! The complete challenge includes:
- 6 days of hip hop cardio dance workouts
- build muscle through resistance training
- 9 healthy recipes that help give your metabolism a boost
- Meal-by-meal plan
- A supportive community of women and more…