Keto RecipesI’ve been living a keto lifestyle for some time now because of my PCOS. Keto snacks are my go to because I’m a snackaholic and this recipe takes the cake 😉
Matcha has so many health benefits and lots of people love the taste. Matcha is a type of green tea, the most potent kind. Studies have shown that you can improve your cardiovascular health because of the catechins from matcha. I think one of my favorite benefit from this delicious tea is the improvement in reaction time, attention and memory. If I can remember why I went into a room after drinking matcha, then that’s a win! Another awesome health benefit of matcha happens in your metabolism. It helps you burn more fat which may help you lose weight. Apart from all of these wonderful advantages of matcha or green tea, it also tastes delicious! So really, you can’t go wrong with it.
Microwavable Matcha Mug CakeMakes 1 serving
- calories 305
- carbs 4.2g
- protein 8.5g
- fat 29.4g
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbs almond coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 1 Tbs lakanto sweetener
- 1/2 tsp collagen powder
- 1 1/2 Tbs melted butter
- 1 Tbs + 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- low sugar dark chocolate (I love Lily’s chocolate chips)
- pinch of sea salt
- Crack an egg in a bowl, add vanilla extract. In another bowl, whisk matcha powder with almond coconut milk.
- Pour matcha into egg bowl & whisk.
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl & add butter last. Pour half of the mixture in a mug & add chocolate then top with the rest of the mixture.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 45 seconds. Let it cool and enjoy!
Download Our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot And Get More Keto RecipesFor our 6 Day Hip Hop Reboot, you get to try 4 premium dance workouts from our studio FREE! The complete challenge includes:
- 6 days of hip hop cardio dance workouts
- build muscle through resistance training
- 9 healthy recipes that help give your metabolism a boost
- Meal-by-meal plan
- A supportive community of women and more…