Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and we all want to do something special for our sweetie, right? And of course, it should be easy on the pockets and will benefit myself too 😉 So I’ve decided to go through YouTube and find sexy dance routines that are easy but will make your boo feel super appreciated.
Sexy Dance WorkoutsBesides dinner and other romantic dates you can go on, there’s something magical about a gift that only the two of you know about and can share. I think learning a sexy dance routine takes time and commitment and shows vulnerability. Not only is your sexy dance gift free, you also get a great workout for yourself. Your Valentine will appreciate the time and effort you put into your gift and there’s nothing sexier than a “for your eyes only” type of gift!Dance workouts are a great gift for your Valentine and yourself. It only requires time and a little confidence, but the memories last forever! I’ve compiled a list of sexy dance workouts from YouTube that I tried myself. I promise, your sweetie will be impressed and maybe pair it with a sweet treat and make this a Valentine’s Day they’ll never forget.
1.Milkshake ChoreographyYou know you’re in for a treat when Miss Nicole ‘buns of‘ Steen is in the building! We had to make a sexy dance choreography to Kelis and of course, it’s all about the twerk. I really love how fun and loose she makes her choreography and I had a blast filming this routine. I was a little shy at first since this was our first Tone N Twerk choreography, but when I let myself go and focused on having fun, it was easy to twerk my cares away.
2. Shape Of You ChoreographyThis beginner sexy dance routine is by Mandy Jiroux who breaks down every move in the choreography. That’s what I like about this, she makes it super simple and uses the lyrics to help you remember the moves. This routine is all standing so there’s no going to the floor, you know, we’re starting it off easy. I definitely recommend using flat shoes first to get all the moves and then you can add heels or just do it barefoot. Whatever you feel sexiest in, babe!
3. Trampoline ChoreographyA little burlesque dance never hurt anyone. Full of fan kicks, arches and a little surprise at the end, this choreography will definitely be unforgettable for your sweetie. I love that there’s a lot of moves on this sexy choreography that you can add your own flavor to. Remember, it’s not about how high or how straight your leg can go, it’s all about feeling empowered and sexy in your own skin.
4. Work From Home ChoreographyI don’t know how many times I’ve had this song stuck in my head and I love the dancing in their music video. So when I saw Be Box had a tutorial of the actual choreo from the video, I HAD to learn it. It’s both fun and sensual plus you get to listen to the song over and over again. I also love that there’s a guy learning the dance in the video because everyone is free to feel sexy.
5. Swalla ChoreographyLast but not least, another Nicole Steen original featuring Jason Derulo. This combination is LETHAL. The catchy tunes that Derulo produces are perfect for the Booty Queen and her twerk army. And as you can see in the video, I’m more confident in my twerking this time around. That’s what happens when you train with the best and you keep practicing. I know twerking can get intimidating, but we’re all here to just have fun and the important thing is that YOU feel sexy. When you feel sexy, your sweetie will have the biggest smile, I promise.To spice things up even more, I suggest some sexy leotard for your outfit and maybe a cute and comfy heels! And if your Valentine like sexy leggings, you should put some on too!
Download Our 7 Day Dance And Detox And Try Sexy Dance WorkoutsFor our 7 Day Dance And Detox Challenge, you get to try 4 premium dance workouts from our studio FREE! The complete challenge includes:
- 7 days of dance workouts
- build muscle through resistance training
- 11 healthy recipes that help give your metabolism a boost
- Meal-by-meal plan
- A supportive community of women and more…