Dance Workouts For BeginnersDance workouts are a great entry point if you haven’t exercised in a long time and you want to ease your way back in. And I know most of you are super busy and it’s either hard to find a class in your area or a class time that works for you. So we made it easier for you busy-bee’s and made our dance workouts accessible. I know that when I was diagnosed with PCOS I had a hard time finding classes that fit my schedule. When I did get to dance, I felt so good and so alive after. And that’s how I want you to feel after doing one of our workouts.
My other favorite part about our platform is the community that comes with it. We have a lot of strong women supporting each other on our Facebook Group. It warms my heart to see all these ladies come together from all over the world with all different fitness journeys share their stories. If you want a community for weekly accountability, fun fitness motivations and more, request to join our group today.And check out this list of beginner dance workouts that I made below and let me know which one’s you enjoyed!
1. Flirty Hip Hop Sexy Cardio WorkoutFirst stop is to Nicole-ville. She is total body goals and her energy is electric in all of her classes. Flirty Hip Hop is a dance workout where you can release your inner diva while doing sassy hip hop moves. Nicole breaks down each moves and then links them all together. Not only do you get a great workout, you also learn a super fun and sexy dance routine!
2. Strong and Sexy Ab WorkoutStrong is the new sexy and Ashley is just the girl you want to work with. What I love about this workout is that you’re dancing your way to a stronger core. You don’t even need your arms for this workout, as you can see below, I had an arm injury, but that didn’t stop me from working out! These are very easy moves that you can try at home so burn those abs, baby!
3. Afrovibe African Dance WorkoutOmg. Get excited! This dance workout will change your life. It is the most fun I have while working plus we’ve got a live drummer so it makes it feel like a totally different experience. Afrovibe combines muscle toning and cardio dancing all in one class. It helps improve your standing strength and flexibility and it’s literally a dance party with Zen!
4. Tone N Twerk DanceI love my booty workouts and you will too! I know what you’re thinking, twerking?? Yes, girl. Twerking is so good for your booty and for your legs. And don’t worry, you’ll be twerking at home so you can let it all go and I promise you, you’ll have a blast. The first move you’ll learn is the Shuffle Twerk, next thing you know, you’ll be a twerk pro 😉
5. Havana Dance ChoreographyLastly, Havana by Camila Cabello topped the charts last year so it only made sense to create a dance choreography for Strong and Sexy. I really think this is a great choreography for beginners because it involves a lot of basic moves, but it’s a total body workout too. You’ll want to do this dance workout a few times because it’s that much fun, babe.
Online Dance Workouts Anytime, Anywhere!We’re your go-to on-demand dance workout studio. Our classes are always available 24/7, 365 days! Get more Blissful Barre workouts, meal plans and more!
Subscribe today and immediately get access to:
✔️ ALL our Dance Workouts & Choreography (100+)
✔️ Weekly Workout Schedule
✔️ NEW Workouts Weekly
✔️ Goal Specific Workout Programs
✔️ Low Carb Recipes
and more… for only $18 a month.